Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by EJ Ciramella <ej...@upromise.com> on 2008/07/18 22:35:08 UTC

Silly derby/archiva question

So if I have the following in my context file:

            driverClassName="org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDriver"

            url="jdbc:derby:database/users;create=true" />

Where physically are these files written out to?  I can't seem to find
them.

RE: Silly derby/archiva question

Posted by EJ Ciramella <ej...@upromise.com>.
Hmm, I haven't changed anything - see my incoming mail as far as where
things wound up...

> So if I have the following in my context file:
>            driverClassName="org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDriver"
>            url="jdbc:derby:database/users;create=true" />
> Where physically are these files written out to?  I can't seem to find
> them.

Assuming Archiva 1.0.2, if you haven't changed anything, the user
database files will be in:
   /path/to/archiva/data/users/database

... and Archiva's database is in /path/to/archiva/data/archiva/database
.

HTH,
--
Wendy