Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Olivier Gauwin <ga...@campus.dtrd.de> on 2002/12/16 10:57:34 UTC

WSDL Array -> float[]

Hello,

I've got this array of float in my WSDL file :

<xsd:complexType name="ArrayOfFloat">
    <xsd:complexContent>
    <xsd:restriction base="SOAP-ENC:Array">
        <xsd:sequence>
            <xsd:element name="item" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="5"
type="xsd:float"/>
        </xsd:sequence>
        <xsd:attribute ref="SOAP-ENC:arrayType"
wsdl:arrayType="xsd:float[]"/>
    </xsd:restriction>
    </xsd:complexContent>
</xsd:complexType>

When I use WSDL2Java to generate the client stubs, it maps this type to
an ArrayOfFloat class (this class seems unusable: it has an empty
constructor, I can't convert a float[] to this class). But I would like
it to be mapped to a simple float[] type. When I remove the
<xsd:sequence> field, it's possible. But is it possible with this field
too ?

Thanks,
Olivier