Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Nancy K <na...@yahoo.com> on 2012/05/01 05:15:13 UTC

Ref cover sheet attempt and Happy Birthday, OpenOffice!

Golly, a BIRTHDAY - I downloaded a free trial Illustrator and worked this up really quickly.  It just didn't seem right not to attempt something for a 10 year old! I read that Apache celebrated their birthday in February (born 1995)
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/27834483/OpenOfficeBookCover_A.svg

Nancy

     Nancy      Web Design
Free 24 hour pass to lynda.com.
Video courses on SEO, CMS,
Design and Software Courses

________________________________
Posted by Juergen Schmidt <jo...@googlemail.com>.
On Tuesday, 1. May 2012 at 16:13, Rob Weir wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 11:15 PM, Nancy K <na...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Golly, a BIRTHDAY - I downloaded a free trial Illustrator and worked this up really quickly.  It just didn't seem right not to attempt something for a 10 year old! I read that Apache celebrated their birthday in February (born 1995)
> > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/27834483/OpenOfficeBookCover_A.svg
> >

> Wow, this is very nice, Nancy. I like what you did with the larger
> wings at the top.

Indeed nice

Juergen

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 8:15 PM, Nancy K <na...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Golly, a BIRTHDAY - I downloaded a free trial Illustrator and worked this
> up really quickly.  It just didn't seem right not to attempt something for
> a 10 year old! I read that Apache celebrated their birthday in February
> (born 1995)
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/27834483/OpenOfficeBookCover_A.svg
>

> Nancy
>

>      Nancy      Web Design
> Free 24 hour pass to lynda.com.
> Video courses on SEO, CMS,
> Design and Software Courses

This IS very nice...maybe you could work with Jean on artwork for the new
User's Guide!

MzK

 Helping you out."
                            -- "Ironic", Alanis Morissette