Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Dave <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2009/07/02 05:20:49 UTC

[trinidad] wap: response more than 250K

Hello,
We use trinidad 1.2.11 for WAP.  From Nokia S60 5th Edition emulator, the response size is more than 250K for a very simple page. I expected it to be less than 30K.

Why is the response so large? it is not suitable for WAP.  It has javascript and style sheets. They should be tiny  for WAP.  How to make it smaller?

Thanks,
Dave

Re: [trinidad] wap: response more than 250K

Posted by Luka Surija <lu...@iytim.hr>.
Maybe this setting should be configurable in trinidad-config and not
"hard coded"?

Luka Surija

+385 1 61 99 140
+385 98 434 061