Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Marcin Zawadzki <ma...@kompakt.pl> on 2002/10/21 08:37:20 UTC

page-break-inside

If somebody is working on property "page-break-inside" ?

Our company need this property to work with fop, so probably I'll have to implement this.

MZ

Re: page-break-inside

Posted by Marcin Zawadzki <ma...@kompakt.pl>.
OK thanks.
It works now.

Marcin Zawadzki

Re: page-break-inside

Posted by Oleg Tkachenko <ol...@multiconn.com>.
Marcin Zawadzki wrote:

> Maybe I something dont understand.
> I have folowing problem with table rows:
>
> How to force table rows to be on one page only.
> When row is to big to fit on actual page it should be moved to next page. I
> try keeps nad breaks, but it seens to work in diffrent matter.

That's exactly job for keep-together property [1], but make sure your row is
able to fit on at least the entire page, otherwise you can run into infinite
loop bug.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team