Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Darren Sutherland <ol...@yahoo.com> on 2000/07/19 22:24:19 UTC

Release Build of Xalan-C?

I've tried to create a release build of Xalan-C in VC6
with the latest grab from CVS. I'm getting this error
in XSLT\XSLTEngineImpl.cpp:

error C2664: '__thiscall
FormatterToDOM::FormatterToDOM(class XalanDocument
*,class XalanElement *)' : cannot convert parameter 2
from 'class ResultTreeFragBase *' to 'class
XalanElemen
t *'
        Types pointed to are unrelated; conversion
requires reinterpret_cast, C-style cast or
function-style cast

This same error crops up in a Debug build as well,
btw. Did I grab the wrong code? I'm using
xerces-c_1_2.dll. Thanks very much.

   -d

http://mail.yahoo.com/