Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by "Peter M. Goldstein" <pe...@yahoo.com> on 2002/12/04 04:47:46 UTC

Alpha version of the James 2.1 documentation

Folks,

An alpha version of the James 2.1 documentation is now available for
review.  It can be found here:

http://jakarta.apache.org/~pgoldstein/documentation_2_1.html

It has a couple of omissions and inaccuracies (repository configuration,
Redirect mailet configuration, database use, and TLS/SSL config, mailing
list config) but most of it is complete and correct.   The remainder
will hopefully be completed by EOD tomorrow.  I will post updates
incrementally as they arise.

Completion of this documentation is one of the final steps remaining
before the release of James 2.1.

Comments and critiques are welcome.  We'd like to make sure that our
documentation reflects the needs of our user base.

--Peter