Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Stephen Williams <st...@highwind.com> on 2006/09/28 23:08:57 UTC

[users@httpd] running apache 1.3.31 & 1.3.37 on the same server

Hello all I have been digging around on google and through the archives
for sometime now and I can't seem to find a good answer as to why I
can't get this working. I have both 1.3.31 and 1.3.37 installed on the
same host and I can only get one or the other to run at a single time,
but I get now error messages back when I try to startup with the
apachectl script rather it just returns with started but only one will
be running (the first started). Does anyone know what I can do to get
this going?

Thanks all!
-Stephen