Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Prakhar Srivastava <pr...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/13 18:55:13 UTC

Non hadoop job execution in oozie

Hi,
Oozie has a action node called ssh. Can someone throw some light on how ssh
action is executed.

I found out that Java Action is executed as single mapper only job on one
of the hadoop node. I want to just execute a python script on one of the
node(not on hadoop cluster) of my choice. How can I accomplish this ??

Prakhar

Re: Non hadoop job execution in oozie

Posted by Prakhar Srivastava <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Harsh,