Posted to repository@apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/03 16:28:07 UTC

Wrong checksums in repos.maven

Hi there,

I was asked to regenerate MD5 hashes for commons compress before I
while since they didn't match correctly. I did, but meanwhile got an
issue which claims
about wrong hashes on the maven repos. My newly created md5s which are
on dist.apache aren't
replicated to maven repos.

Is there any chance to fix this? Is this the righ list? :-)
Here is the link to the artifact:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/commons/commons-compress/1.0/

Thanks in advance,
Christian