Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com> on 2007/02/14 19:06:10 UTC

Re: [VOTE] new excalibur release

Jorg Heymans wrote:
> Also-2: i have not signed the release, if someone can help me out on how
> to do this that would be great as well.

I usually follow [1], worked fine.

Vadim

[1] http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/releases/release.html

Re: [VOTE] new excalibur release

Posted by Jorg Heymans <jh...@apache.org>.
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> Jorg Heymans wrote:
>> Also-2: i have not signed the release, if someone can help me out on
>> how to do this that would be great as well.
>
> I usually follow [1], worked fine.
>
> Vadim
>
> [1] http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/releases/release.html

Thanks Vadim.

I have now signed the binaries and uploaded them to
http://people.apache.org/~jheymans/ :

-> excalibur-signed-maven2.tar.gz is a maven repository style archive
with all binaries signed.
-> excalibur-signed-flat.tar.gz is a flattened archive with all binaries
signed.

Note that i did not recompile anything for these two archives, the
framework jars are identical to the first release file
(excalibur-release.tar.bz2).

Regards,
Jorg