Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by "G. Todd Miller - XML Tech Ctr - Development" <gt...@purol.East.Sun.COM> on 2002/04/24 21:18:17 UTC

xalan javadoc generation - out of memory...

I want to generate the javadocs for xalan with
private="true" but I am running out of memory.
The Ant docs say that is a 'maxmemory' option
but do not say anything about how to use it.
In normal javadoc I could do -J-Xmx64m
but this does not work in build.xml and Ant.
Does anyone know how to use 'maxmemory'????

Thanks

Todd

G. Todd Miller                        Sun Microsystems Computer Company
Software Systems Engineer             2 Network Drive, MS UBUR02-201
GE&IS XML Tech Center                 Burlington, MA 01803-0903
                                      781 442-0176
                                      781 442-1437 (fax)
                                      todd.miller@east.sun.com