Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Ralf Eichinger <ra...@pixotec.de> on 2010/12/05 17:24:28 UTC

Blog entry author is always "Dave" (5.0.0 RC2)

I just installed 5.0.0 RC2 and wrote my first entry as user
"datazuul" (the admin).

But the footer of the entry says:
Dave in *category_name* ...

The blog is not online yet, so I can not show.

Did I miss something to configure?
(datazuul is the only member right now)

Re: Blog entry author is always "Dave" (5.0.0 RC2)

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
Thank for reporting this, I found the problem and I will for for RC3:

   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ROL-1897

- Dave