Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Benjamin Pillet <Be...@raytheon.com> on 2002/07/24 20:40:35 UTC

XSLTTransformer documentation

I wasn't sure where to send this feedback.  Hope it gets to the right
place.

The documentation located at
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/userdocs/transformers/xslt-transformer.html
has the following extract:

 >In addition all other parameters to the transformer are available
 >in the stylesheet as xsl:variables

They are actually available as xsl:params.  It took me a few minutes to
locate a working sample and fix my stylesheets.  A documentation change
might help others.

Ben