Posted to user@ant.apache.org by KOSEKI Kengo <ke...@tt.rim.or.jp> on 2002/07/01 06:39:45 UTC

Re: vizant optional task

David,
Thank you for your message.

On Fri, 28 Jun 2002 09:43:02 +0100
"David Colton (ext. 799)" <Da...@fineos.com> wrote:

> Please don't stop development. I've already used XSL for basic diagrams but
> vizant gives me so much more.
>
> I have a very complicated nightly build - junit test buildsuite and if I
> could get SVG linked files to capture it I would be delighted.

So, I'll try to implement the feature,
and study little more about XSLT to get the flexibility.

I'm considering to extend the <attr> element like this.
The last one will be used with "record" shape.
http://www.research.att.com/sw/tools/graphviz/examples/directed/datastruct.html

Please give me advice.

Thanks,

---