Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Pat Ryan <pr...@cardean.edu> on 2002/04/23 21:37:15 UTC

jaxrpc-api.jar / axis jaxrpc.jar and javax.xml.rpc.ParameterMode.IN

I have stumbled across an issue that I was wondering if the list was aware of.

I have been playing with Suns jwsdp ea2 which has a jaxrpc-api.jar which has  a
definition of ParameterMode.java that is different then the one
used in Axis.

The one from Axis looks like:

public class ParameterMode {
    public static final ParameterMode IN = new ParameterMode("IN");

the one from Suns jaxrpc looks like:

public class ParameterMode {
    public static final ParameterMode PARAM_MODE_IN = new
ParameterMode("PARAM_MODE_IN");

I realize that building Axis builds a jaxrpc.jar ( although it was not clear to
me that I actually needed that one given the Sun jars ).  Is there an effort to
bring these two together?

Thanks
Pat