Posted to user@ant.apache.org by sankari <sa...@india.adventnet.com> on 2003/01/17 08:34:23 UTC

Hi

Hi,

    Could any help me to send attachment though mail using MailLogger.

    Here is the content of my build.xml

 <property name="MailLogger.success.notify" value="true"/>
<property name="MailLogger.failure.notify" value="true"/>
<property
name="MailLogger.success.to"value="sankari@india.adventnet.com"/>
<property
name="MailLogger.failure.to"value="sankari@india.adventnet.com,sankari@india.adventnet.com"/>

<property name="MailLogger.mailhost" value="mailserver"/>

    What should I add further in my build.xml to send my own file as an
attachment thru' mail.

    Thanks in advance.

With regards,
sankari

Re: Hi

Posted by Erik Hatcher <ja...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
Not with the current MailLogger.  You'll have to write your own custom
one, or perhaps submit a patch to the existing one.

	Erik

Re: Hi

Posted by sankari <sa...@india.adventnet.com>.
Hi,