Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Craig McLean <cr...@craig.dnsalias.com> on 2005/04/28 16:32:43 UTC

OT?: If you need proof that spammers use the same resources as us...

Re: OT?: If you need proof that spammers use the same resources as us...

Posted by Richard Ozer <ro...@ois-online.com>.
Obviously from "a man with wealth and taste"...

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@evi-inc.com>.
David B Funk wrote:

>On Thu, 28 Apr 2005, jdow wrote:
>

>>From: "Matt Kettler" <mk...@evi-inc.com>

>>>"Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste..."
>>>

>>But are you married? And if not would a hard core techie suit?
>>
>>{O,o}    Joanne, "Ack! Plbltlbtlt!"
>>

>Uh oh, Joanne, now you've done it, you've shown some sympathy for
>that hansom devil. ;)

Handsome???  I said I was a man of wealth and taste. I never said
anything about good looks :)

:P~~

Re: OT?: If you need proof that spammers use the same resources as us...

Posted by David B Funk <db...@engineering.uiowa.edu>.
On Thu, 28 Apr 2005, jdow wrote:

> From: "Matt Kettler" <mk...@evi-inc.com>
>
> > Evan Platt wrote:
> >

> > > Allow myself ... to introduce... myself.
> >
> > "Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste..."
>
> But are you married? And if not would a hard core techie suit?
>
> {O,o}    Joanne, "Ack! Plbltlbtlt!"

Uh oh, Joanne, now you've done it, you've shown some sympathy for
that hansom devil. ;)

#include <std_disclaimer.h>

Re: OT?: If you need proof that spammers use the same resources as us...

Posted by jdow <jd...@earthlink.net>.
From: "Matt Kettler" <mk...@evi-inc.com>

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@evi-inc.com>.
Evan Platt wrote:

> At 07:32 AM 4/28/2005, you wrote:
>
>> Notably one which catches a common "allow me to
>> introduce myself" style opening.
>> It was not particularly clever, simply searching for the 2-word phrase
>> "introduce myself", but lo and behold this week I get:
>>
>> "allow me to introduce my humble-self"
>> "must introduce,myself"
>> "to introduce my very self"
>

> Allow myself ... to introduce... myself.

"Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste..."

(Sorry, couldn't resist)

Re: OT?: If you need proof that spammers use the same resources as us...

Posted by Evan Platt <ev...@espphotography.com>.