Posted to dev@annotator.apache.org by Benjamin Young <by...@bigbluehat.com> on 2018/10/02 19:18:28 UTC

Better Board Reporting

In an effort to improve our incubation status--and to just make our lives easier and more comprehensible--I've created Milestones in our GitHub repo for the web site:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-annotator-website/milestones?direction=asc&sort=due_date&state=open

Each of these milestones link to a board report template which can be copy and pasted into an issue and assigned to that milestone. Once it's filled out, we send these into the incubator--per an automated request prior to that quarter's deadline.

It's been a hit-and-miss process so far, but hopefully this will help give us more obvious targets to hit, and a few more tools to make it feel less cobbled together every time we do it.

For those following along at home, we hope you'll contribute thoughts and ideas to this project to help us move it forward and on to an Apache top-level project--more on that soon. :)

Cheers!
Benjamin

--

http://bigbluehat.com/