Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by kevin <ki...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/22 06:25:49 UTC

TableExistsException: kylin_metadata_acl

HI,all
   when I start up kylin , I got the error below:

          org.apache.hadoop.hbase.TableExistsException: kylin_metadata_acl

  but when I use hbase shell : desc 'kylin_metadata_acl'  got nothing.

  I have reformat hdfs , rebuild hive's metastore database,but it's not
work.

Re: TableExistsException: kylin_metadata_acl

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
Thanks for updating the resolution Kevin!

Posted by sunny <24...@qq.com>.
kevin wrote

Posted by kevin <ki...@gmail.com>.