Posted to user@struts.apache.org by red phoenix <ro...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/20 04:58:47 UTC

How to set filter in Struts2?

I want to set a filter,then I set different character code by this
filter,such when a request from a1.action,I will set this character code is
UTF-8,a request from a2.action,I will set this character code is
ISO88591,and so on.I don't know how to realize above function in filter?
Anybody could tell me how to do it?

Thanks.

Re: How to set filter in Struts2?

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.
red phoenix wrote:
> I want to set a filter,then I set different character code by this
> filter,such when a request from a1.action,I will set this character code is
> UTF-8,a request from a2.action,I will set this character code is
> ISO88591,and so on.I don't know how to realize above function in filter?
> Anybody could tell me how to do it?

My first question has to be, why would you want to? Unless you have a
very specific requirement that prevents it, I would suggest just using
UTF-8 everywhere.

L.