Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by James Strachan <ja...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2001/05/09 14:11:50 UTC

who uses the taglib-doc kit?

When I was completing the Ant build process for the IO and XTags libraries,
I couldn't find an example of any taglib using the taglib-doc-kit to
generate the HTML documentation and the TLD from a single XML document.

Does anyone actually use this in their build process? Do people just use the
doc kit locally by hand then check in the resulting files?

I'm just wondering what the standard approach should be, particularly in
light of Tim's build system refactoring.

James