Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sutiwan Kariya <Su...@tisco.co.th> on 2002/12/16 10:54:42 UTC

Can I pass parameter to getter method of bean?

Can I pass parameter to getter method of bean?

the <bean:define> has only "name" and "property" attribute  but do not has
the door the send the parameter to "property"

example,
I has the personForm which has name attribute
I want to define getter method such getName(int language)... Can I?

Wait wait wait for your answer...

Sutiwan Wannapongsai
Application Development
Thai Information Technology Co.,Ltd.
Tel: 0-2633-7657
E-mail : sutiwan@tisco.co.th

This E-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended for the sole use of the individual or entity
to whom they are addressed. If you have received this
E-mail in error please notify the system manager.  This E-mail
message has been swept for the presence of computer
viruses.