Posted to kandula-dev@ws.apache.org by Dasarath Weeratunge <dw...@purdue.edu> on 2006/01/23 05:06:46 UTC

interopIBM sample, clarification

Note that in InitiatorApp we do not use TransactionManagerImpl for
starting/terminating transactions. The reason is TransactionManagerImpl is
designed to operate inside a web container-- where it is able to both send and
receive async messages. However, since InitiatorApp is a standalone
applications it cannot receive async notification messages like
Aborted/Committed. Thus if this class is used commit/rollback methods would
hang/timeout. This is not an issue but I'm posting this so that new comers
don't get confused as to how to use the Kandula_1 client impl. Examples for
this can be found in test-suite1 and also in the server side code of interopIBM
sample.

--dasarath