Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/01 02:20:01 UTC

Re: Apache OpenEJB 3.2.0 release

On Jun 30, 2011, at 8:17 AM, Romain Manni-Bucau wrote:

> done
>
> buildbot seems happy
> http://ci.apache.org/builders/openejb-branch32/builds/23/steps/compile-test/logs/stdio
>
> say me if you have any trouble with the modification
>
> Note: i put the api version in the parent pom -> ${javaee-api.version}, it
> find it simpler. I just kept it hard coded in each pom for examples (of
> course ;))

Hopefully someday soon we can do servlets embedded too, so I can see that name being outgrown pretty quickly.

-David

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.
On Jul 28, 2011, at 5:34 AM, Jean-Louis MONTEIRO wrote:

> Hi,
>
> As soon as we are all ok (or not ;-) ) on that proposal [1], can we release
> the deps module?
> Then, I can change the snapshot to the final release in 3.2.x branch.

We've always just released the deps with the OpenEJB release itself, so we can just add the deps module back to the build and maven will take care of it.

That said, we got the split part backwards.  We need plain "javaee-api" everywhere in the build.  Only TomEE is the odd case where we can't use all the API classes.  TomEE needs a jar without the servlet, jsp, el APIs.

I'll be back from OSCON tomorrow and can help as needed.

-David

Re: Apache OpenEJB 3.2.0 release

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi,