Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Rich Johns <rj...@vignette.com> on 2001/04/09 18:23:41 UTC

WinCVS info

Sorry for this lame question but I'm using WinCVS and
I can't seem to find what I'm looking for in the help files.

I used 'Update Selection' to download the latest changes
to my xml-soap tree. Is this the right command?

Also, the output of the update produced 3 different lines,
where there were multiple of each:

- cvs server: Updating java/src
- P java/samples/xmethods/README
- U java/src/org/apache/soap/encoding/soapenc/FPDeserUtil.java

I guess my question is what does the 'P' and 'U' signify. I mean
I can guess that 'U' means update and that the corresponding local
file was updated. Is this right? What does 'P' mean?

thanks.