Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Ramandeep Kaur <ra...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/07 18:56:56 UTC

Code coverage results for trunk svn no 428586

Hi All,

I ran code coverage for trunk - svn revision no 428586 with sun jdk131, sun
jdk142, sun jdk15, and sun jdk16 on Windows 2000, and results are as
following:-
*

OVERALL COVERAGE SUMMARY
* Classes: 93%  (1177/1260)
Methods: 78%  (16331/20921)
Blocks: 75%  (490643/658117)
*

OVERALL STATS SUMMARY
*

total packages: 79
total executable files: 1195
total classes: 1260
total methods: 20921
total executable lines: 136333

--
Ramandeep Kaur
ramandhindsa@gmail.com

Re: Code coverage results for trunk svn no 428586

Posted by Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com>.
On 8/7/06, Ramandeep Kaur <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I ran code coverage for trunk - svn revision no 428586 with sun jdk131, sun
> jdk142, sun jdk15, and sun jdk16 on Windows 2000, and results are as
> following:-

These results now viewable at:

http://people.apache.org/~fuzzylogic/codecoverage/428586/

One reason for the increase in coverage in these results is the
inclusion of JDK 1.6.

andrew

Re: Code coverage results for trunk svn no 428586

Posted by Daniel John Debrunner <dj...@apache.org>.
Rick Hillegas wrote:
> Thanks, Ramandeep. Our code coverage seems to have improved modestly.
> For comparison, I'm attaching the results of your code-coverage run
> against 10.1.3.

There is a history of code coverage here:

http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/CodeCoverage

Dan.

Re: Code coverage results for trunk svn no 428586

Posted by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM>.
Thanks, Ramandeep. Our code coverage seems to have improved modestly.
For comparison, I'm attaching the results of your code-coverage run
against 10.1.3.

Regards,
-Rick

10.2 run:

Ramandeep Kaur wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I ran code coverage for trunk - svn revision no 428586 with sun
> jdk131, sun jdk142, sun jdk15, and sun jdk16 on Windows 2000, and
> results are as following:-
>
> *
>
> OVERALL COVERAGE SUMMARY
>
> *
> Classes: 93%  (1177/1260)
> Methods: 78%  (16331/20921)
> Blocks: 75%  (490643/658117)
> *
>
> OVERALL STATS SUMMARY
>
> *
>
> total packages: 79
> total executable files: 1195
> total classes: 1260
> total methods: 20921
> total executable lines: 136333
>

> --
> Ramandeep Kaur
> ramandhindsa@gmail.com <ma...@gmail.com>

Ramandeep's code-coverage results for 10.1.3:

I ran code coverage for 10.1.3 - svn revision no 417277 with sun jdk131,
sun jdk142, sun jdk15 on Windows 2000, and results are as following:-

*OVERALL COVERAGE SUMMARY*

Classes: 92%  (1071/1167)
Methods: 74%  (14839/20030)
Blocks:  71%  (445925/630514)