Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/04 08:41:07 UTC

ANN: Tapestry 5 Talk

Hi all,

me and Renat Zubairov will give a Tapestry 5 Talk at our local JUG (24th
June):
http://rheinjug.de/images/stories/017_vortrag_tapestry/017_poster.pdf<http://rheinjug.de/kalender?task=view_detail&agid=16&year=2008&month=06&day=24&catids=31>

The talk is in German. If you are living in the area of Düsseldorf
(Germany), be invited.

The sponsor of the talk provides free food and drinks. Furthermore JetBrains
will raffle a IntelliJ licence and some books.

--
Best regards,

Igor Drobiazko

Re: ANN: Tapestry 5 Talk

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Glad it went well!

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Re: ANN: Tapestry 5 Talk

Posted by Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com>.

--
Best regards,

Igor Drobiazko

Re: ANN: Tapestry 5 Talk

Posted by Sven Homburg <ho...@googlemail.com>.
 is there a possibility to stream that event into the web ?

--
with regards
Sven Homburg