Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Ryan Sonnek <ry...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/19 05:08:33 UTC

custom dependencies on bamboo

Lovely maven repositories...

I'm trying to enable a hibernate build on the wicketstuff bamboo server, and
I get this wonderful error.  Can we manually install this jar to get the
build up and going?

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1) javax.transaction:jta:jar:1.0.1B

  Try downloading the file manually from:
      http://java.sun.com/​products/​jta

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=javax.transaction -DartifactId=jta
\
          -Dversion=1.0.1B -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/​to/​file

Re: custom dependencies on bamboo

Posted by mcgregory <mc...@e-card.bg>.
Hi,

Here is kinda official jta jar from SUN:
http://download.java.net/maven/2/javax/transaction/jta/1.0.1B/

from repo:
https://maven2-repository.dev.java.net/

HTH