Posted to dev@myriad.apache.org by Sarjeet Singh <sa...@maprtech.com> on 2015/11/24 23:35:02 UTC

Missing doc/readme on 'destroy myriad' API and a trivial JIRA MYRIAD-175.

hello,

I have filed a JIRA (trivial, enhancement) for the REST API method for
'destroy myriad' to be either 'PUT'/'POST' than 'GET'. Filed JIRA
MYRIAD-175.

And, I observed on README, wiki and myriad doc where 'destroy myriad API'
description is missing. I'll send a PR for the git readme/doc, and add
comment to WIKI for it.

Let me know if anything else should be taken care for this as well?

Happy holidays, Happy thanksgiving!!

-Sarjeet