Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by ROL <dm...@rol.ru> on 2008/10/15 07:32:11 UTC

where to find fresh docs

Hello List

1)
There are broken links:

http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hbase/MapReduce -> http://lucene.zones.apache.org:8080/hudson/job/Hadoop-Nightly/javadoc/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/mapred/TableInputFormat.html
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hbase/MapReduce -> http://lucene.zones.apache.org:8080/hudson/job/Hadoop-Nightly/javadoc/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/mapred/TableMap.html
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hbase/MapReduce -> http://lucene.zones.apache.org:8080/hudson/job/Hadoop-Nightly/javadoc/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/mapred/BuildTableIndex.html

where i can find this info?

2)
Does anyone have working mapreduce example for hbase in jython?

mailto:dmkd@rol.ru

RE: where to find fresh docs

Posted by Jonathan Gray <jl...@streamy.com>.
You can also run python mapreduce jobs using Hadoop Streaming:

http://www.michael-noll.com/wiki/Writing_An_Hadoop_MapReduce_Program_In_Pyth
on

But again, this operates on hdfs files.  We typically wrap a python MR job
in two java MR jobs that handle HBase interaction.

Posted by stack <st...@duboce.net>.

RE: where to find fresh docs

Posted by "Jim Kellerman (POWERSET)" <Ji...@microsoft.com>.
Fixed broken links on wiki page.

---
Jim Kellerman, Powerset (Live Search, Microsoft Corporation)