Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Eddie Bush <ea...@swbell.net> on 2005/05/28 20:26:54 UTC

Fw: Aviso cambio de Dominio

Hi Guys.

I don't know what this is telling me, but it is very annoying :-(  If
someone can determine that it's telling us this account doesn't exist, can
we bounce this user?  This is on the user list.

Thanks!

Eddie

From:              "Eddie Bush" <ea...@swbell.net>
Rec.: Ext.Ilitia2@ahold.es
Date:              28/05/2005 20:21:59
Subject:           Re: DynaActionForm and the 'pull' model
Les informamos que a partir del próximo 2 de Junio se procederá a la baja
definitiva del dominio ahold.es por lo que todas las direcciones deberán
hacer referencia al dominio dinosol.es.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0521-4, 05/27/2005
Tested on: 5/28/2005 1:26:58 PM

Re: Fw: Aviso cambio de Dominio

Posted by Martin Cooper <mf...@gmail.com>.
I received a response from this user asking me to remove the ahold.es
address since s/he can no longer use that address. Done, so we should
be OK now.

--
Martin Cooper

Posted by Martin Cooper <mf...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ja...@wendysmoak.com>.
From: "Eddie Bush" <ea...@swbell.net>

Posted by Martin Cooper <mf...@gmail.com>.
Wendy brought this to the attention of the list owner (me - and
possibly others?). That address is not subscribed directly. I've sent
mail to the only address from that domain that is subscribed, saying
that if they don't fix it in a couple of days, I will unsubscribe that
address.

--
Martin Cooper