Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Vinay Agarwal <Vi...@hotmail.com> on 2006/06/27 23:21:57 UTC

Want a form widget list example

Hello,

Can someone point me to a form widget list (table) example with alternating
color rows? I remember seeing it but I can't find it.

Thanks in advance,

Vinay Agarwal

Re: Want a form widget list example

Posted by Alexandre Gomes <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vinay,

   You can make such a form using the folowing attributes on the form widget :

default-table-style="boxoutside" even-row-style="viewManyTR2"
odd-row-style="viewManyTR1"

   You can find an example i here :
webapp/catalog/product/ProductForms.xml#ListSupplierProducts

   You can see it working by selecting the Suppliers menu in the
Product page in the Catalog Manager.

  Regards,
Alex

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
Look at the ofbiz-home/framework/widget/dtd/widget-form.xsd
you will see a parm for alternating.
also has come comments as to what does what.
I believe
odd-row-style
and
even-row-style
then a CSS class to support that.

Vinay Agarwal sent the following on 6/27/2006 2:21 PM: