Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/07 16:37:02 UTC

why may2006 branch and trunk for site

Why do we have a branch and trunk for the website? Is the may2006
branch dead? If so can we move it out to a tags/may2006 dir?

-sachin

Re: why may2006 branch and trunk for site

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
The only reason I can see that a branches would be needed would be to
help collaboration when a major redesign of the site is being done.

IMO it doesn't hurt anything to keep it.

--jason