Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at> on 2005/06/20 18:25:06 UTC

Re: What is the right way to iterate

Randahl Fink Isaksen wrote:
> I have been trying to use c:forEach in my jspx pages but I keep
> experiencing different kinds of problems. An example:

Short answer... dont do what you intend to do.

c:foreach does not work together with nested JSF (at least not in JSF 1.0.x,
there are various possibility for doing what you want to do,
the h:datatable, h:datalist controls might solve your problem,
if you cannot succeed with that (which is very unlikely) you also can
refert to plain jsp.

Werner

Re: What is the right way to iterate

Posted by Randahl Fink Isaksen <ra...@rockit.dk>.
Thank you everyone who answered this - I started using datalist
instead... seems much more like the real JSF approach.

R.