Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Victor Hadianto <vi...@nuix.com.au> on 2001/10/02 06:05:23 UTC

Re: Getting the Call/RPCMessage object from within the RPC-based SOAP service

Where exactly are you trying to get the Call object? Because if you are
trying to get it from your ServiceProvider (implements Provider), the locate
method will get the call object as the Parameter.

If you create your own servlet to intercept the soap call you can do
something like this:

call = RPCRouter.extractCallFromEnvelope(serviceManager, callEnv,
reqCtx);

just like it was done in RPCRouterServlet.

/victor

--
Victor Hadianto
Nuix Pty. Ltd.      (02) 9283 9010

Re: Getting the Call/RPCMessage object from within the RPC-based SOAP service

Posted by Victor Hadianto <vi...@nuix.com.au>.
Yupe,

that what i means by the locate() method will get the call object as the
Parameter.

/victor

--
Victor Hadianto
Nuix Pty. Ltd.      (02) 9283 9010

Re: Getting the Call/RPCMessage object from within the RPC-based SOAP service

Posted by Victor Hadianto <vi...@nuix.com.au>.
Yupe,

--
Victor Hadianto
Nuix Pty. Ltd.      (02) 9283 9010

Re: Getting the Call/RPCMessage object from within the RPC-based SOAP service

Posted by Ong Boon Pang <on...@coleridge.com.sg>.
Hi Victor,

Posted by Ong Boon Pang <on...@coleridge.com.sg>.
Hi Victor,