Posted to users@camel.apache.org by cgiera <ch...@mic-cust.com> on 2014/05/14 13:09:03 UTC

OFTP2 component in camel

Hello,

I'm not able to find the OFTP2 component in an official camel release.(see
http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Camel-Component-for-the-OFTP2-protocol-td2848614.html#a2849338)

Have I missed something or should i just add the (old) jar files from the
website mentioned in the post above?

kind regards,
Christoph

Re: OFTP2 component in camel

Posted by cgiera <ch...@mic-cust.com>.
Fine thanks for your fast response.
I will try the component and if there is a problem with camel 2.13.0 I will
get in touch with the author.

kind regards,
Christoph

Re: OFTP2 component in camel

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 8:06 AM, cgiera <ch...@mic-cust.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> thx for your response.
> Now I know that there are official components and external components, I
> didn't know that.
>
> Just for information, when a new version of camel is released, how keep
> these external components in touch with the new release? Is there a list or
> something else where is mentioned which external component is working with
> camel release?

Its their work to keep in touch and release what they want.
Anybody can easily follow and see when new Camel releases is out. They
are announced on mailing lists and the Camel web site. And ASF has a
tweet account where they also do release announcements.

If that component has your interest then get in touch with the people
behind that component.

> kind regards,
> Christoph

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cibsen@redhat.com
Twitter: davsclaus
Blog: http://davsclaus.com
hawtio: http://hawt.io/
fabric8: http://fabric8.io/

Re: OFTP2 component in camel

Re: OFTP2 component in camel

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

OFTP2 is NOT an official component from Apache.

On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 1:09 PM, cgiera <ch...@mic-cust.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm not able to find the OFTP2 component in an official camel release.(see
> http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Camel-Component-for-the-OFTP2-protocol-td2848614.html#a2849338)
>
> Have I missed something or should i just add the (old) jar files from the
> website mentioned in the post above?
>
> kind regards,
> Christoph

Claus Ibsen