Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by takuya morita <mr...@gmail.com> on 2021/10/01 00:55:36 UTC

Re: Please let me know how limit the connection.

As it turns out, that setting did not achieve the behavior I wanted.

I am trying with the following environment.

Balancing group A ___ Balancing group B
                                  |_ Balancing group C

Set "maximum connections per user" to 1 for all groups

Is it possible that the setting is not working?

Posted by takuya morita <mr...@gmail.com>.
Are you referring to the parameter "POSTGRES_DEFAULT_MAX_CONNECTI
ONS_PER_USER"?

If so, I used docker to create a container with the value of
"POSTGRES_DEFAULT_MAX_CONNECTIONS_PER_USER" set to 1.
However, the maximum number of connections for one user was not set to 1.

Posted by Mike Jumper <mi...@glyptodon.com>.

Posted by takuya morita <mr...@gmail.com>.
I see.

Posted by Mike Jumper <mi...@glyptodon.com>.