Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Amogh Phatak <am...@jobster.com> on 2005/03/01 02:46:43 UTC

Logging throughput through "Graph Results"

Hi All,

"Graph results" is a cool Listener! However, when I try to save the
Graph listener's output to a .csv file, it only records response time! I
assume Jmeter computes the remaining values on the graph dynamically and
just displays them. But is there a way I can tweak the listener to log
response time, Average response time and throughput in a .csv file?

Thanks in advance,

Amogh

Re: Logging throughput through "Graph Results"

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
unfortunately the graph listener can't do that. you can use the
aggregate listener to get the average response time. the aggregate
results can then be copy & pasted into excel.

peter