Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Alixandre Santana <al...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/24 20:14:27 UTC

Testing JSF Application performance with JMeter

Hi guys,

Could someone show me how configure a test plan in JMeter in order to
test a JSF
application ?

Actually, which parameters do I have to put in the request in order to
execute a particular method of a JSF bean ?

I want to simulate such execution and just to call the page*.jsf with
the request parameters is not enough.

Thanks in advance.

--
Alixandre Santana

Re: Testing JSF Application performance with JMeter

Posted by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>.
On 7/24/07, Alixandre Santana <al...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Could someone show me how configure a test plan in JMeter in order to
> test a JSF
> application ?
>
> Actually, which parameters do I have to put in the request in order to
> execute a particular method of a JSF bean ?

We've had some success doing this in the last few months. My hard drive has
since crashed and I haven't reinstalled JMeter yet. I'll do that and see if
I can throw together a wiki page.

Greg