Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Fitzmaurice, Paul" <pf...@netegrity.com> on 2003/08/21 15:24:42 UTC

iPlanet 6 Connector Solaris 8

I am having problems building a connector for iPlanet 6 on Solaris 8, does
anyone have one built which they would like to share?  Also, if you would be
so kind as to pass along the iPlanet config settings to connect to a remote
Tomcat Server.

Thank you,

Paul

Re: iPlanet 6 Connector Solaris 8

Posted by "Eric J. Pinnell" <er...@iCky.org>.
Hi,

Accepting a binary from strangers is risky business, IMHO.

Maybe if you post what troubles you are having someone can help?

The documentation is in the mod_jk source file.

-e

Posted by "Eric J. Pinnell" <er...@iCky.org>.
Hi,