Posted to general@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com> on 2012/04/25 21:49:12 UTC

Initial JIRA Developers List for XMLGraphics Projects

I need to submit a list of developers for the xmlgraphics projects (batik,
fop, xgc) for the JIRA transition. In particular, I need to provide a JIRA
user name for each developer where the associated email account is the same
as that used in Bugzilla. If the developer doesn't have a JIRA account or
if their Bugzilla email is different, then they need to change their
Bugzilla email account to match their JIRA account or create a new JIRA
account with a matching email.

I've checked the current committers/contributors, and it appears that the
following already satisfy these requirements with the following listed JIRA
account info (*JIRA user name*, *JIRA email*):

   - Glenn Adams (gadams, gadams at apache dot org)
   - Luis Bernardo (lmpmbernardo, lmpmbernardo at gmail dot com)
   - Chris Bowditch (cbowditch, bowditch_chris at hotmail dot com)
   - Adrian Cumiskey (dev at cumiskey dot com, dev at cumiskey dot com)
   - Georg Datterl (gd at geneon dot de, gd at geneon dot de)
   - Thomas Deweese (deweese, deweese at apache dot org)
   - Peter Hancock (phancock, peter dot hancock at gmail dot com)
   - Vincent Hennebert (vhennebert, vhennebert at gmail dot com)
   - Mehdi Houshmand (med1985 at gmail dot com, med1985 at gmail dot com)
   - Clay Leeds (the_webmaestro, the dot webmaestro at gmail dot com)
   - Jeremias Maerki (jeremias at apache dot org, jeremias at apache dot
   org)
   - Cameron McCormack (cam, cam at apache dot org)
   - Simon Pepping (spepping, spepping at apache dot org)
   - Joerg Pietschmann (j322ptm at yahoo dot de, j322ptm at yahoo dot de)
   - Dieter van Holten (dvholten, info at dvholten dot de)

Could you please confirm this information is correct? If I don't hear from
you by May 1, I will use the above information.

The following committers/contributors do not appear to have a JIRA account.
I will need you to create an account at [1], where you use the same email
account as you are using in Bugzilla, which I list below:

   - Andreas Delmelle (adelmelle at apache dot org)
   - Helder Magalhaes (helder dot magalhaes at gmail dot com)
   - Louis Masters (louis dot masters at log hyphen net dot com)
   - Venkat Reddy (vanukuri dot venkat at googlemail dot com)
   - Pascal Sancho (pascal dot sancho at takoma dot fr)

Please create your JIRA account by May 1 and send me a confirmation along
with the user name you used.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Signup!default.jspa

Thanks,
Glenn

Re: Initial JIRA Developers List for XMLGraphics Projects

Posted by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com>.
On 25/04/2012 20:49, Glenn Adams wrote:

Hi Glenn,
> I need to submit a list of developers for the xmlgraphics projects (batik,
> fop, xgc) for the JIRA transition. In particular, I need to provide a JIRA
> user name for each developer where the associated email account is the same
> as that used in Bugzilla. If the developer doesn't have a JIRA account or
> if their Bugzilla email is different, then they need to change their
> Bugzilla email account to match their JIRA account or create a new JIRA
> account with a matching email.

Thanks for preparing the list below. See my comments inline below:

> I've checked the current committers/contributors, and it appears that the
> following already satisfy these requirements with the following listed JIRA
> account info (*JIRA user name*, *JIRA email*):
>
>     - Glenn Adams (gadams, gadams at apache dot org)
>     - Luis Bernardo (lmpmbernardo, lmpmbernardo at gmail dot com)
>     - Chris Bowditch (cbowditch, bowditch_chris at hotmail dot com)
>     - Adrian Cumiskey (dev at cumiskey dot com, dev at cumiskey dot com)
>     - Georg Datterl (gd at geneon dot de, gd at geneon dot de)
Georg is no longer available at that e-mail address. Also, since he's a
Contributor rather than a committer I suggest you do not add Georg at
this time.
>     - Thomas Deweese (deweese, deweese at apache dot org)
>     - Peter Hancock (phancock, peter dot hancock at gmail dot com)
>     - Vincent Hennebert (vhennebert, vhennebert at gmail dot com)
>     - Mehdi Houshmand (med1985 at gmail dot com, med1985 at gmail dot com)
>     - Clay Leeds (the_webmaestro, the dot webmaestro at gmail dot com)
>     - Jeremias Maerki (jeremias at apache dot org, jeremias at apache dot
>     org)
>     - Cameron McCormack (cam, cam at apache dot org)
>     - Simon Pepping (spepping, spepping at apache dot org)
>     - Joerg Pietschmann (j322ptm at yahoo dot de, j322ptm at yahoo dot de)
>     - Dieter van Holten (dvholten, info at dvholten dot de)
>
> Could you please confirm this information is correct? If I don't hear from
> you by May 1, I will use the above information.
>
> The following committers/contributors do not appear to have a JIRA account.
> I will need you to create an account at [1], where you use the same email
> account as you are using in Bugzilla, which I list below:
>
>     - Andreas Delmelle (adelmelle at apache dot org)
>     - Helder Magalhaes (helder dot magalhaes at gmail dot com)
>     - Louis Masters (louis dot masters at log hyphen net dot com)
Louis is a contributor rather than a committer and I don't believe I've
seen him active for a few months. Please don't add him at this time.
>     - Venkat Reddy (vanukuri dot venkat at googlemail dot com)
Venkat was a Contributor who used to work on FOP for Thunderhead, but
left over a year ago. He has not been active since then and I have since
removed him as an active Contributor from the team page. Please don't
add him at this time.
>     - Pascal Sancho (pascal dot sancho at takoma dot fr)
>
> Please create your JIRA account by May 1 and send me a confirmation along
> with the user name you used.
I've checked the team pages of FOP and Batik and don't believe you've
missed any committer from the above list.

Thanks,

Chris

Posted by Pascal Sancho <pa...@takoma.fr>.
Hi Glenn,

Le 25/04/2012 21:49, Glenn Adams a écrit :
> The following committers/contributors do not appear to have a JIRA
> account. I will need you to create an account at [1], where you use the
> same email account as you are using in Bugzilla, which I list below:
>

>   * Pascal Sancho (pascal dot sancho at takoma dot fr)
>
> Please create your JIRA account by May 1 and send me a confirmation
> along with the user name you used.

Done, using same login as for Bugzilla.

--
Pascal