Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by CLIVE <cl...@ckjltd.co.uk> on 2013/02/15 18:12:10 UTC

C++ message store version for QPID 0.20

Could someone tell me what trunk, branch or store tag version I need to
download the current version of the C++ message store for version 0.20
of QPID? I have tried building against the latest trunk version (on
CENTOS6.3), but I get the following compile error:

MessageStoreImpl.cpp:985: error: ‘class
qpid::broker::RecoverableMessage’ has no member named ‘computeExpiration’

I have looked on the FAQ at the persistence section, but the table does
not have an entry for 0.20, the latest version listed is 0.18.

Any help gratefully received.

Re: C++ message store version for QPID 0.20

Posted by CLIVE <cl...@ckjltd.co.uk>.
After some digging, in the source for the Fedora 18 0.20 message store
rpm,  found the message store trunk version to be used against 0.20 of
QPID is 4521.