Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2011/09/01 09:47:40 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Archetypes 2010.02 release

Hi all,

the vote has passed with the following results:

+1 (binding): Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Freeman Fang, Gert Vanthienen
+1 (non-binding): Charles Moulliard, Ulhas Bhole

I'm promoting the artifacts to the Maven Central repo and update Jira.

Thanks all for your vote.

Regards
JB

--