Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Justin Edelson <ju...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/26 17:06:06 UTC

[VOTE RESULT] Release Commons OSGi 2.0.6, Maven Launchpad Plugin 2.0.6, and Launchpad Base 2.2.0

Thanks everyone for checking the releases candidates.

Here are the results:

Apache Sling Commons OSGi 2.0.6:
Five binding +1 votes from Carsten Ziegeler, Ian Boston, Vidar Ramdal,
Bertrand Delacretaz, and Felix Meschberger

Apache Sling Launchpad Base 2.2.0:
Five binding +1 votes from Carsten Ziegeler, Ian Boston, Vidar Ramdal,
Bertrand Delacretaz, and Felix Meschberger

Apache Sling Maven Launchpad Plugin 2.0.6:
Three binding +1 votes from Ian Boston, Carsten Ziegeler, and Bertrand
Delacretaz

The releases have been promoted and uploaded to
www.apache.org/dist/sling/. Commons OSGi has been added to the OBR
repository.
I'll send out the formal release announcement tomorrow.

Thanks,
Jusitn

Re: [VOTE RESULT] Release Commons OSGi 2.0.6, Maven Launchpad Plugin 2.0.6, and Launchpad Base 2.2.0

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@gmail.com>.
On 4/27/10 10:32 AM, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Justin Edelson  wrote
>> Thanks Carsten. I'm having a bit of JIRA trouble which perhaps you can
>> help out with. I've closed all the issues marked for Maven Launchpad
>> Plugin 2.0.6, yet they still show Unresolved here:
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12314852
>>
>> Any ideas?
> Hmm, strange, maybe you directly closed them without resolving first?
The only thing I can think of is that I resolved them from the
Documentation Required state.

> I tried to change them, but there seems to be no way as they are marked
> as closed and I can't reopen them.
> Though this does not look that nice in the list, I don't think that this
> is a real problem :)
Agreed.

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Justin Edelson  wrote

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: [VOTE RESULT] Release Commons OSGi 2.0.6, Maven Launchpad Plugin 2.0.6, and Launchpad Base 2.2.0

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Carsten. I'm having a bit of JIRA trouble which perhaps you can
help out with. I've closed all the issues marked for Maven Launchpad
Plugin 2.0.6, yet they still show Unresolved here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12314852

Any ideas?

Justin

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@gmail.com>.
And... speaking of documentation... Felix - I think you were working on
a Launchpad description/documentation (at least you were back in
November). If you want to send me what you have, I can add to it.

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Great job, Justin!

--
Carsten Ziegeler