Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/10 19:56:16 UTC

Re: How to specify JNDI names?

On 10/10/07, dblevins@visi.com <db...@visi.com> wrote:

> http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDEV/client-jndi-names.html  is the right location.
> Originally I put it in the GMOxSBOX space as I didn't know where Hernan would
> want it.

I think that should move into 2.0 documentation. It is very hard to
find right now and people keep asking about this all the time. Maybe
we should also add some actual examples and show the difference
between 2.0.1 and 2.0.2+ in JNDI names since we will have users of
both versions.

Jarek

Re: How to specify JNDI names?

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
Going to move this doc into 2.1 somewhere.  Not sure where the best
fit is, so feel free to move it again.

-David

Re: How to specify JNDI names?

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.