Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/05 00:53:35 UTC

Apache Tapestry 5.4-alpha-24 preview release

A few highlights in this release:

- Tapestry can now aggregate modules into JavaScript stacks; in fact, the
only use for a contributing modules to a stack is for aggregation(*).
- Bundle Bootstrap 3.0.1
- Exception trace now presented as a more readable table
- RequireJS is now part of the core JavaScript stack
- Some client-side JavaScript improvements
- Multiple Error components for a single Field

... plus lots of little bug fixes and improvements.

Tapestry preview releases are  available via Maven, from the Apache Staging
repository:

https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/staging

(*) This is a change in behavior from previous alpha releases.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: Apache Tapestry 5.4-alpha-24 preview release

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
I think Thiago was doing something about the ordering of CSS but I'm not
sure what he was going after in doing so.

Posted by Bård Magnus Kvalheim <ma...@kvalheim.eu>.

Posted by Peter Hvass <P....@albourne.com>.