Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Kirchhoff, Lars" <La...@wincor-nixdorf.com> on 2002/12/03 07:06:21 UTC

AW: Access Cocoon ESQL connection pool in JavaBean

can somebody explain me how to get the org.apache.cocoon.Roles packages?
I always get a compile error that the package can't be imported. I could
found this packages as well and wondering how the example is working then?

any help is appreciated, thanks

Lars