Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by Gosankar <go...@yahoo.com> on 2007/11/12 05:16:03 UTC

signing with derived key

I have a axis/wss4j webservice client connecting to WSE3.0 webservice.I need
to sign the soap message with derived key which is derived from a public
key.
Can anyone give me pointers on how to go about achieving this.

I'm trying to do this with "<handler
type="java:org.apache.ws.sandbox.axis.security.conversation.ConversationClientHandler">"
in my client.wsdd file.But I dont know what parameters I need to pass to the
handler.Not sure if this is correct

Thanks in advance.