Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by George Kirkham <gk...@co2crc.com.au> on 2013/06/03 01:53:39 UTC

Version and revision

Hi,

Does OpenMeetings have a "Help - About" feature where a user can list
the version and revision of the OpenMeetings that they are currently
using?

I have not found a "version and revision" notification anywhere, and
would like to propose that if possible, OpenMeetings could display its
version number and possibly also its revision number.

Do others believe that this feature would be useful ?

Thanks,

George

Re: Version and revision

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello George,

it is already implemented in 3.0
in 2.1.1 this information is printed into OM log

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax